Andrew is an experienced financial services professional having gained a breadth of knowledge managing a number of companies and running his own successful UK IFA practice. With a strong technical background in both the UK and offshore arena, Andrew uses his skills and experience to provide holistic advice to clients across a full range of financial planning areas with a particular emphasis on retirement solutions and investment strategies.
What is Andrew up to these days?
As well as looking after a growing portfolio of wealth management clients Andrew has been closely involved in the development of the business in both the operational and business development fields. He is a strong advocate of the use of technology throughout the business process to enhance the customer experience and improve efficiency.
And outside of the office?
Andrew is a life-long Wolves supporter and enjoys most sports. An occasional golfer and skier he enjoys a wide range of leisure and social activities.
- BA Hons. University College Cardiff
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
- Financial Planning Certificates 1,2 & 3
- CEMAP Mortgage Qualification
- 2009 - present Wealth Management and Financial Services
- 1981-2009 Retirement and Investment Planning