Join Fiduciary Wealth Management
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FINANCIAL ADVISER AT FIDUCIARY WEALTH?
Fiduciary Wealth is a leading provider of international tax planning and cross border wealth management advice to the expatriate community in Spain. Affiliated to Gibraltar’s oldest legal practice ISOLAS 1892 we have a reputation for delivering innovative financial solutions whilst maintaining traditional values.
Where we differ from most of our competitors is that we are a values driven wealth management business with a strong culture of ethics deeply embedded in the company and an unwavering belief that we should serve clients based on the mantra of integrity, exceptional service and quality of financial advice. We care passionately about our clients and doing what is right for them.
If this feels like the type of organisation you could thrive in then this may be the opportunity for you.
Due to continued expansion a vacancy has arisen for an Independent Financial Adviser based in our Gibraltar and Marbella office serving both local clients and expatriates in and around Costa del Sol. Unlike the majority of our competitors remuneration will be by way of a generous basic salary and competitive bonus structure once salary validation target has been achieved.
These positions are likely to attract individuals who are currently advising either in Spain, the UK or other jurisdictions and who have the ability and motivation to develop and build relationships with clients, potential customers and intermediaries. The company provides significant marketing support through various mediums however the successful adviser will also be expected to proactively generate business opportunities themselves.
The successful candidate will be provided with a current active client bank to develop and maintain.
Some of the qualities we consider essential to be successful in this position are as follows:
- Self-starter with the energy and burning ambition to drive sales.
- Passionate, results driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and a successful track record in financial services sales and business development.
- A good empathic communicator well presented, business-like and accountable.
- Able to advise clients across the whole spectrum of their wealth.
- Self-driven, with a can do attitude and positive outlook, and a clear focus on providing high quality advice.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all types of prospects and clients.
- Ethical and showing integrity to work for a financial advisory firm that does things correctly.
To be considered for the position please submit a full CV outlining your experience, qualifications and current remuneration package. Alternatively, you can send a full CV including experience, qualifications and current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting IFA in the subject line.